Friday, July 10, 2009

The back of our house BEFORE:




Notice the small pine bush. It looks alittle dead at the bottom. Anyone know how to make it grown at the bottom again???

Started playing with the pavers we got from Menards for $ 0.33 each!

Now AFTER: (Please ignore the part were our dog decided to play in)

I'm hoping to have a hydranga bush put in at this corner soon.

I swear it doesn't look that curved in person...I'll be straighting that out a.s.a.p!



Please excuse the door mat on the patio railing and my tiki torches that need to be trashed!

We still need to do this side but you get the idea!

This is the spot Molly (our mini black lab) decided she wanted to play in. Gotta love the pets!

My roses -no bloom :(

All the pavers and mulch we still have to use in other places around the yard! It's about 1/2 of what I bought!

Josh trimmed the hedges into 4 seprate bushes instead of the 1 HUGE one. I wish we could take them all out! :) See my shadow???

This is in our front yard (right side) We were thinking about putting some pavers around it. I think it's going to be a mess to do, but will be worth it in the end!
The view from my front porch looking out:

Our back yard view from the right side of the house. Yet another shadow of me!
The hill I hope to one day cover in flowers and ivy (not poison ivy!)

A bush my mom bought me (sits up on the level part of the privacy hill)


No comments:

Post a Comment