Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!! Or whatever you celebrate!!! :) I know I haven't been a very good blogger lately but here's one to keep you busy until I get my new computer Dh's getting me for my birthday!! :)



Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree....



I love christmas soo much that I have two sets of Christmas tree ornaments :)



I have the set you see here: red and gold & a teal and silver set! I have only had the "blue" set since last year but I plan to alternate each year!! I love having 2 sets!! :)






Do you wrap presents and put them under the tree a.s.a.p or do you wait until just before Christmas?

As you can see...I wrap mine whenever! I'm sure that will change when we have our family one day, but for now...it's easier! Besides, I don't have to worry about Josh finding his presents! Althought...I forget what I got him....OOps!! :)

Here's last year tree: ( I took prettier pictures this year )


No comments:

Post a Comment